Absent due to illnessAbsent due to illness

​When you lose your job because you have fallen ill or have had an accident, it is important that you notify us right away. It is also important that you contact us in order to keep your insurance covers.

Your options
  • You can continue your pension scheme and often maintain your insurance covers with us at attractive rates and on attractive terms by making contributions yourself.
  • You can postpone your pension contributions and often keep your insurances for up to a year after your employment has ended if you have saved up a sufficient amount. When you start making contributions again, we will deduct the amount that you owe from your savings, and you do not have to provide new health information. You have to pay tax-free insurances immediately if you want to keep them.​
We recommend
  • Call us on +45 70 25 02 03 to report your claim.
  • Maintain your insurance covers to provide protection for you and your family. It is particularly important that you maintain your insurance covers when you are ill. If you terminate your insurance covers, you may not be able to provide us with satisfactory health information if you want to resume your insurance covers at a later date. Also, your rates and terms will not be the same.
What should you do now?
Call us on +45 70 11 25 25, so that we can determine how best to help you and plan what is to happen with your pension scheme.